How To Develop Confidence

  • Teacher: Krishan Chahal
  • Level: Advanced
  • Duration:
  • USD: $ 0
  • Lesson Release: All at once

No certificate is given for this course

Table of Contents



The most successful people typically possess the most significant level of confidence in them, right?

But what actually this self-confidence is! In the general psychological term, self-confidence represents a person’s trust in their own capabilities, beliefs or judgements that they can face as day-to-day demands or challenges successfully.

World-famous psychologists argue that most of the mental and emotional problems that the people face can be traced back to their low self-confidence. They assert that improving an individual’s self-confidence can result in better performances as well as even cure pathology. There are some other facts about self-confidence: (1) self-confidence is essential for an individual’s survival, and rational healthy development (2) It originates automatically from the individual’s beliefs and consciousness and (3) It works in coordination with the individual’s feelings, thoughts, behaviours, actions, etc. So, it’s needless to say how important self-confidence is for you.          

To instil confidence in you and give a great boost to your career or business, Mr. Krishan Chahal, ‘The Memory King’ has created a separate online course. This course is an outcome of years’ of his experience in training thousands of learners, students and businessmen. And this is exclusively designed for the people who earnestly wish to develop their self-confidence.

What will you get in this online course?

Allow me to tell you all that. You will initially understand in depth what actually your mind is and how actually it perform functions. For your more intimate understanding, your Conscious Mind represents just the tip of the iceberg as it represents only 10% of your mind and the rest 90% is represented by your Subconscious Mind. The conscious Mind just processes the information that it gets through your senses. Though the Subconscious Mind doesn’t undertake a direct part in any activities, it is the main or you can assume the all-in-all contributor to what you are today. It means once you learn to control your Subconscious Mind, you can rise as much high as you wish to. The sky is the limit for you. The chief goal of this course is to train your Conscious Mind to correctly process the information and condition your Subconscious Mind to operate your own ways. This will also teach you the most effective mechanisms of developing crucial self-confidence for your quality life.

You will comprehend how a thought enters your mind and gets processed, how repetition matters for your mind, how changes affect your mind, etc. It will also enlighten you about the most used mind control technique, i.e. Self-talk method. Self-talk method is effective in helping your brain to positively interpret, process daily experiences and to make your inner voice positive which eventually belittles your fears and strengthens your self-confidence. There are also many quizzes to promote your learning and interest.




Krishan Chahal

While many only know him as the Memory King, Krishan Chahal has a lot of feathers in his cap. Krishan Chahal has written over 6 books on accelerated learning and was awarded with the Best Citizen Honor by Dainik Jagran and the Karandeep Award by HIFA. Krishan’s works have been featured in various leading newspapers and publications and he has also been featured on various national and international radio talk shows. He was also an esteemed speaker in the Davidson Academy in Nevada, USA.

Krishan recalled the value of pi up to 43,000 decimal points in 5 hours and 21 minutes and set a world record in the field of memory. He has four memory records which are acknowledged by The Guinness Book of World Records, the Limca Book of Records, Record Holders Republic, Open Record Book and Pi World Ranking. No stranger to love from his readers- he has been to several countries like the US, UAE, Malaysia etc. to talk about his work. Above all, Krishan believes that he must share his unique techniques with the world to make learning a better experience for everyone.

Quiz Status

Connect with us



Enter your email and we'll send you more information